Wellmate E-Series Tanks
Available as a captive air tank or retention tank, the E-Series tanks are designed for high volume water storage and water storage treatment applications.
Features & Benefits
- Corrosion-proof composite construction.
- Vessel – One piece, seamless inner shell of molded FDA & / or NSF grade polyethylene provides impact and corrosion resistance.
- Outer shell is constructed of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high grade epoxy resin.
- Corrosion resistant base allows easy access to bottom connection for installation and field service.
- Air Cell (WM 60 & WM80).
- Wider pressure switch settings on our E-Series tanks allow for maximum water storage during periods of peak demand.
- Pre-Installed Inlet/Outlet Assembly – with stainless steel system connection to save time and money.
Features and Benefits
• high volume water storage
• water storage treatment
E-Series Performance Data & Prices
|Drawdown 30/50 Setting** gal||Diameter*
|Height* inlet/ outlet to floor
|System Connection||Assembly Weight*
|Captive Air Tanks|
|WM-60||187||125||55.2||30||79||7.5||2" Pipe Socket||N/A||234|
|WM-80||264||125||78.0||36||81||8.0||2" Pipe Socket||N/A||292|
|RT-200||187||125||N/A||30||79||7.5||2" NPT||2" NPSM||234|
|RT-270||264||125||N/A||36||81||8.0||2" NPT||2" NPSM||292|
Please Note: FREE shipping is to the lower US 48 States on all Wellmate Products. There is a FL State Sales Tax that applies only to Florida residents without a resale certificate.
Note: Maximum external operating temperature 120°F (49°C). Maximum internal operating temperature 100°F (38°C). Minimum operating temperature 40°F (4°C).
* Diameter, height and weight may vary slightly without notice.
** In keeping with current industry standards, drawdown factors are based on Boyle's law. Actual drawdowns will very depending upon system variables, including the accuracy and operation of the pressure switch and gauge and operating temperature of the system.
If your looking for a CompTec, ASME or NSF Certified Commercial Storage Tank or Pressure Vessel, click here to download complete CompTec Tank information in .pdf format.
For pricing please contact us toll free at 1-866-960-9621.